I am traveling in the world and visiting interesting places. If you want I can send you a postcard.




Sunday, July 11, 2010

The whales

So amazing how one of my long time childhood dream has full-filled. When I was just a little kid I used to watch with my grand-dad Finish channel "Yle 1". We sat together on the cauch watching wonderful adventures of Jacques Cousteau. His long journeys to the ocean and that amazing underwater world.

I dreamt that I could see whales with my own eyes. Are they really that big, do they really jump that high up and then fall back to the water splashing waves high in the sky... It all seemed so amazing and so beyond the reach. For years I had "forgotten" my childhood dream.

But now I saw them... They really jump and play splashing the water up to the sky. Their size is so incredible, you could just watch them hours from the windy beach. For a moment I was again that little kid who sat with his grand-dad on the cauch admiring this wonderful world.

No comments:

Post a Comment